Pages

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday Bliss

 Sunday is gotta be my favorite day of the week! I get to spend it with my fambam and of course in the house of the Lord. It’s my sister’s birthday today so we had lunch and decided to take these shots while waiting for the food. Although at first, I was kinda hesitant to post the photos because I look fat but decided otherwise. :) I looove this skater skirt but it doesn't look flattering on me since I've been gaining weight these past few weeks. I was supposed to pair it with a leotard but my flabs are everywhere. Ugh.
Sorry if I rant too much about my weight because I know the whole outfit would look better if I have lesser weight. Just Saying :) Anyways, I paired the skirt instead with a zebra print top and yessss animal prints are back! Along with the loud colors too that’s why I wore my most abused neon flats.  








(Forever 21 top, Alexia's Cloud skater skirt, Pink toes flats, SM Dept store sunnies )
Have a great week ahead!
TWF xx

No comments:

Post a Comment