Pages

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

I'm moving in!

Hello there! I woke up this morning realizing that I just need to have a blogspot so I decided to make one! I spent my entire day making this though it's not yet completely finish. I feel the need of making a new blog where I can share my thoughts, rants, random photos and my fashion. I wanted to make my tumblr account as my mood board because I've been posting my own posts for the past few months and I rarely reblog. So I realized that hey tumblr is suppose to be all about reblogging so it's better to post my own stuffs here and keep my tumblr as my mood board. Hopefully I could blog as often as I can despite my busyness in school.


So for my first post. I found this photo of dream catchers telling everyone to chase your dreams and don't let your dreams be dreams.


TWF xx

No comments:

Post a Comment