Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Pursue your Passion

Research was the topic earlier in our review class so as expected I did not listen and instead I was just lazing around and talking with my seatmates so to avoid disturbing other diligent reviewees, me and my friends decided to hang out in this place called Fuel.ph. It's not my first time here but I still find this place amazing, unique and cool! What's unique about this place because it is not just a cafe but it also sells merchandise such as ballers, tshirts, tote bags with statements that motivate you to pursue your passion.

Pom

Mabielle & Oshin





Awesome wall

Mouth watering snowballs. nomnom


INSPIRE | ENCOURAGE | PROVOKE | PURSUE.
Visit their site, click here.

My passion is fashion. What's yours? 

TWF xx

No comments:

Post a Comment