Pages

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Pastels

I saw this show Listed last Saturday and there was a segment that talked about jeans and the host Karen Pamintuan specifically had her eye on this pair of tapered jeans. I personally liked it too because it's different from the usual skinny jeans. It's loose so you don't have this feeling of 'my pants are molesting me'. I haven't seen much of this kind of jeans in the mall especially that we don't have a lot of shopping malls from where I live so I decided to invade my mom's closet and voila! I found these amazing jeans! It's not actually tapered since this one is high waist so it's more likely the Mom jeans cut but what the hell I still love it! I was hesitant to wear it at first because I don't know if I could pull it off. So..





I lalalove the color of the jeans.

Arm party baby!



What do you think? Is it a Yay or Nay?

(top from Bazaar, Guess jeans, belt SM Dept store, Pinky toes flats)

TWF xx

No comments:

Post a Comment